Welcome to everyone who made the fantasy playoffs! Let's take a look at players I see as overrated/underrated for this week based on their ESPN rankings and players I will look at to construct my FanDuel lineup:
- New York Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick: The Cowboys are quite good versus the pass, I see this week as more Chris Ivory focused.
- New York Giants QB Eli Manning: He is coming off a great game but the Panthers have been awesome against the pass.
- Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota: It is not his talent, but the lack of talent around him that makes me uncomfortable starting him.
- Atlanta Falcons RB Devonta Freeman: He has barely been startable and even though the matchup is nice versus the Jaguars, I do not expect a huge game.
- New Orleans Saints RB Tim Hightower: He received 28 touches last week, I expect this to come down big time.
- Oakland Raiders RB Latavius Murray: He is really struggling, I think Derek Carr carries them this week.
- Seattle Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin: He has been on an incredible run, but regression has to come at some point.
- New England Patriots WR Danny Amendola: Game should be a blowout, plus the Patriots having Gronk back should limit his touches.
- Miami Dolphins WR Jarvis Landry: If he only had a decent QB.
- Cleveland Browns TE Gary Barnidge: He has not exactly meshed with Manziel.
- Oakland Raiders QB David Carr: I expect a huge bounce back this week vs the Packers
- Atlanta Falcons QB Matt Ryan: He has been awful but this will be his best performance of the season playing the Jaguars, as they are 2nd worst vs the pass.
- Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor: He continues to be a QB1 and gets the Redskins. He has finally made a connection with Watkins.
- Cincinnati Bengals RB Jeremy Hill: He has been TD dependent, but with Dalton out I can see a heavy dose of 20+ carries this week.
- Seattle Seahawks RB Bryce Brown:There is no other option and he should get at least 15 touches - even with Christine Michael being back.
- New England Patriots RB James White: My hunch is, he get's the most snaps at RB.
- Oakland Raiders WR Amari Cooper: He has slowed down and has had a ton of drops, but I think he comes back big this week.
- Green Bay Packers WR Randall Cobb: Having McCarthy take over the play calling seems to gotten him back in the flow.
- Arizona Cardinals WR Michael Floyd: I will continue to list him every week as he produces every week.
- Green Bay Packers TE Richard Rodgers: The Raiders are bottom 5 defending tight ends.
Here are my FanDuel picks for the week. I will give some higher and lower salaries I like at each position. As you will see, I will be focusing on the defenses to pick on:
- Oakland Raiders QB David Carr $7,200
- Atlanta Falcons QB Matt Ryan $7,200
- Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford $7,800
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson $8,800