Welcome to the semi-finals of your playoffs. I will call out a few guys that may be out there with good matchups in the upcoming week, of course assuming your league let's you make playoff moves.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith: The Ravens are playing out the string, he should have a solid backend QB1 kind of game
- New Orleans Saints RB Tim Hightower: He got 28 touches last week based on workload alone. Worth a start this week.
- Carolina Panthers RB Cameron Artis-Payne: Jonathan Stewart is questionable. If you have a way to make a move, this is a must.
- Jacksonville Jaguars RB Denard Robinson: It looks like T.J. Yeldon is out with the awful Falcons defense coming up.
- Seattle Seahawks RB Bryce Brown: The next one up with Thomas Rawls now injured and Marshawn Lynch yet to return, Brown had some success back in Buffalo and is set up to carry the load the next week or two.
- New England Patriots RB Brandon Bolden: Consider this only if you are desperate. Still with LeGarrette Blount out, it's worth a flier.
- New York Jets RB Bilal Powell: He has been a top 20 RB the past five weeks.
- New England Patriots WR Julian Edelman: If he was dropped, pick him up.
- Philadelphia Eagles TE Zach Ertz: They have a nice schedule down the stretch and is a worthy injury replacement
- Pittsburgh Steelers: At home versus the struggling Broncos offense.
- Houston Texans: They did not look good this week, but the Colts are easy pickins.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: While Rams RB Todd Gurley played well last week, the Rams still barely had over 300 total yards.