This is probably your last week of the regular season. If you are locked into the playoffs, I would recommend getting your RB handcuffs just in case injuries occur in the playoffs. But if you need a win this week and have a empty starting spot, here are a few guys to pick up;
- Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles: A much better fantasy QB than in actual football action. Plus, he has an awesome schedule for the fantasy playoff season starting next week with the Tennessee Titans.
- New York Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick: He has been close to a QB1, and in the next two weeks has bottom 10 defenses on his schedule in the New York Giants and Titans.
- Arizona Cardinals RB David Johnson: He has the job all to himself in a top-5 scoring offense.
- Washington RB Alfred Morris: They gave him 24 carries last week. Not a bad shot to take.
- San Francisco 49ers RB Shaun Draughn: The 49ers' offense is much better under QB Blaine Gabbert, and he continues to get 20 touches a game.
- Seattle Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin: After last week's three-touchdown performance, he is a top-20 fantasy WR. With TE Jimmy Graham out, he should get more targets.
- Indianapolis Colts WR Donte Moncrief: He resurfaced last week and seems to now have made a connection to QB Matt Hasselbeck.
- San Francisco 49ers WR Anquan Boldin: Back-to-back solid weeks and a pretty good schedule moving forward.
- New England Patriots TE Scott Chandler: He gets the position all to himself this week with Rob Gronkowski out.
- Atlanta Falcons TE Jacob Tamme: The #2 target for Matt Ryan.
- Jacksonville Jaguars TE Julius Thomas: Just off his first 100-yard game and double digit targets.
- Chicago Bears: The 49ers have been better, but not so much on the road.
- Tennessee Titans: Blake Bortles will throw interceptions to go with the positive fantasy stats.