It's getting kind of routine.
|Ground Player of the Week||3||0|
|Rookie of the Week||4||1|
The only of JTG's four starts in which he wasn't nominated for both was in the Rams' 24-10 loss to the Green Bay Packers in which he rushed for 159 yards on 30 rushes but didn't see the end zone in the losing effort.
Here's who he's up against this week for the RB award:
- Oakland Raiders RB Latavius Murray: 112 yards on 20 carries, but no touchdowns in the Raiders' 34-20 win over the Jets.
- Arizona Cardinals RB Chris Johnson: Heavy load with 30 carries, but just 109 yards and no touchdowns in the 34-20 win over the Browns.
And for the rookie award:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers LB Kwon Alexander: Huge day on the defensive side with 11 tackles, 1 interception, 1 FF and 1 FR. The Bucs beat the Falcons 23-20 in overtime thanks in large part to hitting the Kwon.
- Houston Texans CB Kevin Johnson: 6 tackles and an interception as the Texans downed the Titans, 20-6.
- Minnesota Vikings WR Stefon Diggs: Diggs is balling out. This week, it was a 6-catch, 95-yard performance with a TD to boot in the Vikings' 23-20 win as time eclipsed on the Bears.
- Green Bay Packers CB Damarious Randall: Randall tallied 7 tackles and a pick in the Packers' disappointing loss to the Broncos, 10-29.
Do your boy a favor and get him those accolades:
- Vote for the Week 7 Pepsi Rookie of the Week Award