Welcome to this week's waiver wire list. If you are looking good for the playoffs, make sure to check who your QB is playing in the weeks ahead as well as your defense. Since this is the last week of bye weeks for some NFL teams, the bottom of your roster will no longer be useful as the byes are now over.
Here are some guys we listed last week that should still be picked up: Houston Texans QB Brian Hoyer, Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota, New England Patriots WR Danny Amendola, Washington WR DeSean Jackson, and Tennessee Titans TE Delanie Walker. Let's get to this week's list.
- Cleveland Browns QB Josh McCown: He gets Baltimore this week. With no running game to support him, he should be better in fantasy than real life
- Seattle Seahawks RB Thomas Rawls: He had the best day of any RB in the season last week, and Marshawn Lynch may not play soon.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Javorius Allen: It's not pretty for the Ravens' offense, but they do not have any other options in Baltimore.
- Kansas City Chiefs RB Spencer Ware: Fellow Chiefs RB Charcandrick West has a hamstring injury, and everyone who pays RB for the Chiefs has excelled.
- Atlanta Falcons RB Tevin Coleman: I don't like the schedule nor the way he has run, but he may have a job.
- Indianapolis Colts RB Ahmad Bradshaw: I don't think he can be started, but if injuries have killed you, why not?
- Dallas Cowboys WR Terrance Williams: Cowboys QB Tony Romo is back and so is Williams' fantasy value.
- Tennessee Titans WR Kendall Wright: It sounds like he should be back, and Mariota is desperate for a WR.
- Carolina Panthers WR Devin Funchess: His targets are going up. Not a bad late-season flier.
- Baltimore Ravens TE Crockett Gillmore: He continues to put up TE1 numbers especially with no real WR's on the team.
- Cincinnati Bengals: They get the St. Louis Rams' offense at home.
- Kansas City Chiefs: An every week defense now.
- Houston Texans: No one is playing better.
Best of luck!