Welcome to this week's waiver wire list. If you are looking good for the playoffs, make sure to check schedule of your QB and defense as this is the last week of bye weeks for some NFL teams, and the bottom of your roster will no longer be useful.
Here are some guys we listed last week and if still available please put at the top of your listL: Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles, Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco, New York Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, Green Bay Packers RB James Starks, Buffalo Bills RB Karlos Williams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Charles Sims, Baltimore Ravens WR Kamar Aiken, Baltimore Ravens WR Chris Givens, and Baltimore Ravens TE Crockett Gillmore
Let's get to this week's list:
- Houston Texans QB Brian Hoyer: They have a pretty nice schedule the rest of the way and cannot run the ball.
- Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota: Such a great schedule, but I do question the lack of talent around him.
- Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford: This is for this week only since he gets the awful Oakland Raiders secondary.
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington: He broke loose last week, and it looks like Chris Johnson is slowing down big time.
- Miami Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi: He has looked great and has to be owned as a Lamar Miller handcuff.
- New England Patriots WR Danny Amendola: With Julian Edelman out for the rest of the year, he will be a top 20 WR in PPR.
- Seattle Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin: He is hit or miss, but the Seahawks have a few nice matchups the next few weeks.
- Washington WR DeSean Jackson: He is boom or bust, but his QB, Kirk Cousins, is playing well.
- Tennessee Titans TE Delanie Walker: He is their #1 option.
- Baltimore Ravens: They get the St. Louis Rams' offense on the road...
- Chicago Bears: They are playing better, and who knows what's going to happen with the Denver Broncos' offense with Peyton Manning hurt.
Thanks for reading and feel free to hit me up here or on Twitter with any questions.