Editor's Note: Double your money in our week 10 fantasy football league on FanDuel this Sunday. Refunds for all losing teams! Join now.
Welcome to Week 10!
For standard leagues, I'll pick some players outside the top 10 and 15 who I think will play well as well as some higher rated players who I see underachieving using the ESPN rankings. I've got my FanDuel picks at the bottom.
Last week, I was on vacation so no week-to-week updates...so let's get to this week's picks:
- Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton: This is a gut feel that off a big win they will struggle on the road.
- Arizona Cardinals QB Carson Palmer: I see Seattle clamping down in a low-scoring game at home.
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson: He has been average at best and now faces a top 5 defense in the Arizona Cardinals.
- New York Jets RB Chris Ivory: He hasn't been great since the hamstring injury, and the short week will be a tough test.
- Oakland Raiders RB Latavius Murray: He went out with a concussion and may not play a ton if any.
- Chicago Bears RB Jeremy Langford: He was great last week, but a much stiffer test awaits in the Rams' run defense.
New York Jets WR Brandon Marshall: Another injured guy off the short week. I do not expect 100 yards.
- Kansas City Chiefs WR Jeremy Maclin: He is coming off the bye, but the Denver Broncos' defense will look to make a statement after last week's debacle against the Colts.
Seattle Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham: See my note on Wilson. Same goes here
New York Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick: The Buffalo Bills pass defense is shaky at best. I can see him having a top-10 week.
Denver Broncos QB Peyton Manning: He played pretty well the last two weeks. With the Chiefs' tough run defense, I think the Broncos have to throw to win.
- Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco: The best streamer of the week playing the Jaguars at home.
- Green Bay Packers RB James Starks: He now is the starter and is facing a perfect run defense to play against in the Lions.
Jacksonville Jaguars RB T.J. Yeldon: This is about volume. Hardly any RB's are getting his level of carries.
Kansas City Chiefs RB Chacandrick West: The same reasoning as I have for T.J Yeldon.
- New Orleans Saints WR Brandin Cooks: He is now a top 20 WR over the whole season with QB Drew Brees forcing the ball to him.
- New England Patriots WR Branden LaFell: Tom Brady is getting him eight targets or more plus a spicy opponent in the New York Giants.
Green Bay Packers WR Davante Adams: He is back as the WR2 in a week they may throw a ton.
Green Bay Packers TE Richard Rodgers: He is TD-dependant but is still a top-10 TE.
Here are my FanDuel picks for the week where I will give some higher and lower salaries I like at each position. As you will see, I will be focusing on the defenses to pick on:
- Washington QB Kirk Cousins $6,500
- Philadelphia Eagles QB Sam Bradford $7,300
- Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco $7,500
- Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles $7,800