Welcome to the playoff push!
There are only three regular season games left, so if you are locked in, take a look at schedules especially for your QB. Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston has great matchups in weeks 14 and 16, Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco in weeks 10, 12, 13,14 and 15, and Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles in weeks 10,11,13 and 16. This could make all the difference down the stretch.
There are still a few more intriguing names on the waiver wire, but I'm not sure any of them are more than bye week fill-ins or stash-and-pray types. Here are some guys that were listed two weeks ago that if still available should be picked up: Jameis Winston, Duke Johnson, Joique Bell, Branden LaFell, Marvin Jones, and Steve Johnson,
Let's get to this week's list:
- Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles: He has some dream matchups the next few weeks.
- Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco: As seen above, if you have a two- or three-QB system, pick him up.
- New York Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick: He is playing above his head and career line even with an injury. Still, you can't deny his great weapons.
- Buffalo Bills RB Karlos Williams: I am not sure he will get more than 10 carries without a LeSean McCoy injury but if you need a plug-and-play guy, take a shot. He scores TDs in every game played.
- Green Bay Packers RB James Starks: Its a cluster in Green Bay, but if he is out there he's a must grab.
- Cleveland Browns RB Isaiah Crowell: Back to being the early down RB.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Charles Sims: He took over for Doug Martin after the fumble last week and can be a weapon in PPR.
- New England Patriots RB James White: This is my stab in the dark on the replacement for Dion Lewis who is injured for the season.
- Houston Texans WR Nate Washington: He is producing at a WR2 level and has some good matchups.
- Baltimore Ravens WR Chris Givens: He is a WR3 with the schedule they have in deep leagues.
- Baltimore Ravens WR Kamar Aiken: He's the WR1 going forward for the Ravens
- Baltimore Ravens TE Crockett Gillmore: He seems to have the attention of Joe Flacco
Thanks for reading and feel free to hit me up here or on Twitter with any questions.