Welcome to week 7.
There are not a ton of new names and overall a pretty weak new group this week. Some names from last week's waiver wire piece could still help if they're still available in your league: Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles, New England Patriots WR Brandon LaFell, and Cleveland Browns TE Gary Barnidge.
Let's get to this week's list;
- Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill: He did not look great in the Dolphins' rout of the Titans on Sunday, but he has the Texans next and should be a fine bye week fill in.
- Houston Texans QB Brian Hoyer: He has been a top 10 QB in two of his three starts and has the best WR in the NFL in DeAndre Hopkins.
- Green Bay Packers RB James Starks: He started last week and is in at least a job share with Eddie Lacy struggling.
- Detroit Lions RB Theo Riddick: He is a top-15 PPR RB. It's shocking, but something I do not see changing much in the near future.
- San Diego Chargers RB Branden Oliver: Rookie RB Melvin Gordon has been benched and all players in this offense are worth a look.
- Cleveland Browns RB Robert Turbin: It a pickup and pray but he did get 10 carries.
- Arizona Cardinals WR John Brown: Just in case he was dropped in your league, this is your reminder to grab him.
- Arizona Cardinals WR Michael Floyd: I still do not trust him but he is compiling up targets in a top 3 passing offense.
- Green Bay Packers WR Jeff Janis: Fellow Packers WRs Randall Cobb and Ty Montgomery are injured. Janis is at least worth a flier in their absence.
- Minnesota Vikings WR Stefon Diggs: He was on my list a few weeks ago and is now entrenched as the WR1 for the Vikings.
- Oakland Raiders WR Michael Crabtree: He leads the Raiders in targets.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins: He is coming back and could surprise in a bye week.
- Washington Redskins: They play the Buccaneers who are a top 5 offense to play defenses against.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Their defense looks to be better than expected.