The Rams will travel to Glendale to challenge the 3-0 Cardinals on Sunday. It will be the 73rd clash between the two franchises with the Cardinals leading the series 36-34-2. Since Bruce Arians took over as the Head Coach in Arizona, he has led the Cardinals to a 3-1 record against Fisher's Rams, including an active 3 game winning streak.
The last time the Rams played @ Arizona, they ended Carson Palmer's season (and aspirations of a playoff run) but lost after allowing a multitude of big plays.
You have to go back to September 2013 for the most recent Rams victory over the Cardinals. Sam Bradford led the Rams to 14 unanswered points in the 4th quarter of a memorable win for Rams fans.
A full history of the series can be found @ The Football Database.
St. Louis Rams
- In his last meeting with the Cardinals, Rams QB (then with Eagles) had 411 Pass Yards
- Jared Cook's best game (7/141/2) came against the Cardinals
- The Rams are tied for the League Lead in Sacks (13). The Cardinals have only allowed 1
- Lead the NFL with 126 Points through 3 games, the 4th best mark in NFL history
- Carson Palmer has won 16 of his past 18 starts, including 9 in a row
- Larry Fitzgerald has a catch in 173 consecutive games including playoffs
- Michael Floyd averages 16.1 YPC vs StL.