Editor's Note: FanDuel is running a $2,000,000 fantasy football league in week 4. The top 90,800 teams win cash with $150,000 paid to first place on Sunday. Join now!
With last night's 23-20 overtime battle of the kickers between the Steelers and the Ravens in the books, all eyes are turning to Week 4's Sunday slate. So let's get it going with the SB Nation FanDuel league for this week with more money than ever on the table.
- Quarterback for DFS is getting to be really challenging with all the injuries. Throw in the unexpected starts this season (Tyrod Taylor and Andy Dalton on the better side, Andrew Luck, Sam Bradford and Teddy Bridgewater under the line), and you've got some tough calls here if you're not going to go with Aaron Rodgers every week.
- Understandable that after the Week 3 showing, QB Nick Foles is in the basement for starting QBs especially going up against Arizona's defense.
- There are some incredible buys at RB if you're using the first three weeks as a measuring stick. Devonta Freeman, Latavius Murray, Joseph Randle, Carlos Hyde and Karlos Williams are all top 10 fantasy backs going into this week at $7,500 or less. With Marshawn Lynch and Eddie Lacy struggling out the gate, Week 4 is going to be a turning point for a lot of fantasy players.
- As for Rams RBs, Tre Mason comes in at $6,000 with Todd Gurley cheaper by $100.
- I mean if you want to go for Jared Cook or Lance Kendricks, have at it. I can sympathize with those of you who refuse out of pure spite, at least for Week 4.
- One player who I think is on the verge of a breakout game? K Greg Zuerlein. GZ's off to a perfect start, though the Rams have only stretched that leg once past 50 yards. If he continues his run of form from the mid-range stuff, he may be able to put on of those special Legatron performances together soon.
Let us know if you put an entry into the league and what your picks are this week!