Editor's Note: A new $2,000,000 one-week fantasy football league is open on FanDuel for Week 6. First place wins $150,000 on Sunday. Join now!
Welcome to week 6 and the Charcandrick West lottery. He looks to be a RB2 type for the Kansas City Chiefs with RB Jamaal Charles out in what has been a near impossible task of getting two-three good starters on your fantasy team. He is a must own in a very short passing offsense.
As I mentioned before, the key is to get these guys the week before they break out. Last week, I listed the following guys who if still available are a top 10 pickup: San Diego Chargers QB Philip Rivers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Charles Sims, Cleveland Browns RB Duke Johnson and Jacksonville Jaguars WR Allen Hurns. From the week before, San Diego Chargers TE Antonio Gates and New Orleans Saints WR Willie Snead remain plus pickups.
Let's get to this week's list.
- Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles: He has been a top 8 starter and has emerging offensive weapons to work with.
- Cleveland Browns QB Josh McCown: Here is another top 8 starter the lats few weeks. If you have a bye week, his schedule lines up nicely.
- Kansas City Chiefs RB Charcandrick West: He has amazing speed and could get 15 touches. Don't expect a ton of touchdowns, though. He is not a team saver.
- Dallas Cowboys RB Darren McFadden: He is clearly the 3rd down back and should get 12 touches a game.
- Kansas City Chiefs RB Knile Davis: I think he is the goalline back and gets at least 10 carries. Still a must pick up.
- Oakland Raiders RB Marcel Reece: This is my deep league pick especially with the benching of RB Latavious Murray the past two weeks.
- Chicago Bears WR Marquess Wilson: He finally broke out last week. If the Bears still struggle with injuries, Wilson is a nice WR3.
- New England Patriots WR Brandon LaFell: He should get activated next week, and the Patriots are rolling.
- Washington Redskins WR Jamison Crowder: He has become an every week PPR starter.
- Philadelphia Eagles WR Josh Huff: A deep league add as the Eagles show a little life on offense.
- Cleveland Browns TE Gary Barnidge: He is racking up the targets as the favorite option for QB Josh McCown.
- New York Giants TE Larry Donnell: He has bad hands, but QB Eli Manning loves him in the red zone.
- Minnesota Vikings: They are off a bye and get the Jamaal Charles-less Chiefs
- Cincinnati Bengals: The Buffalo Bills are starting E.J Manuel