How to Watch
College Football Playoff National Championship: Oregon Ducks vs. Ohio State Buckeyes
When: Monday, January 12, 2015
Where: AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
TV Announcers: Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit
Online Streaming: WatchESPN
Radio: ESPN Radio.
Odds: Ohio State +6.5 (+180), Oregon -6.5 (-210)
Over/under: 74 points
OddsShark Computer Prediction: Oregon 44, Ohio State 36
ESPN Megacast - 12 different ways to watch (via SB Nation):
- Film Room debuted last year with coaches providing X's and O's analysis, and it's back this year with a different set of analysts. Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen, former Michigan State defensive coordinator and new Pitt head coach Pat Narduzzi and new Nebraska coach Mike Riley will be in Bristol to break down the game from multiple camera angles to explain the X's and O's behind the what you'd typically see on television. That broadcast will be on ESPN2.
- ESPN has brought together a group of analysts from a number of different sports to create a show called ESPN Voices, which will be broadcast on ESPNU. The panel will consist of Jay Bilas, Aaron Boone, Julie Foudy, Barry Melrose, Mark Schlereth and Michael Wilbon.
- In a broadcast similar to Film Room, ESPN will bring former football personnel and current analysts together to discuss the game for its Off the Ball show on ESPNEWS. Bob Wischusen will host the discussion with Kevin Carter, Matt Millen, Jason Sehorn, Matt Stinchcomb and Amani Toomer.
- The network will broadcast the Sounds of the Game on ESPN Classic, with 100 microphones providing natural sound over the telecast, including the pregame and halftime shows of both schools' bands.
- ESPN Radio's broadcast of the game will feature Mike Tirico, Todd Blackledge, Holly Rowe, Joe Schad and rules expert Bill Lemonnier.
- You can also listen to Home Team Radio to get both the Ohio State and Oregon home radio calls on ESPN3, played over the televised footage of the game.
- Command Center will be available on ESPN Goal Line, and it will provide commercial-free coverage of the game, with instant replays, split screen action and isolated views of both coaches.
- You can get the Spanish Language Call on ESPN Deportes with Eduardo Varela and Pablo Viruega.
- SpiderCam on ESPN3 will give fans an above-the-field view of the game.
- The Taco Bell Student Section will prominently feature the biggest and craziest fans of each team.
- The commercial-free Data Center on ESPN3 will give fans lots of analytics and social media content.
(h/t Bleeding Green Nation for the info)