This week will not nearly have the impact as last go round, but it does become important as the bye weeks come into full effect. We had alot of hits on last week's list, and if these these guys are still out there be sure to grab them: Donald Brown, Knile Davis, Matt Asiata, Isaiah Crowell, Greg Jennings, Lavell Hawkins, Kirk Cousins, Miles Austinand Jeremy Kerley.
Let's get to the week 4 list in order:
- DeAngelo Williams - Everyone has been burned by him in the past but with injuries he has the job to himself with a gimpy QB.
- Alfred Blue - He only got 13 carries but showed well and if Foster is out this week, makes him a top 20 RB this week.
- DeAndre Hopkins - In case he was dropped after week 2, he looks to be close to Johnson in preference.
- Travis Kelce - Last week was a huge breakthrough but if injuries hit your TE position, great guy t fill in.
- Lorenzo Taliaferro - The Ravens RB position is in flux but he showed well with a ton of carries and is a stash and pray.
- Blake Bortles - I have liked everything I have seen of him and if your league does not penalize for interceptions, this is a great bye week fill in.
- Geno Smith - Basically same as Bortles as his running makes him a solid QB2 in non interception leagues.
- Allen Robinson - He got 10 targets in the blowout but seemed to have a connection with Bortles.
- James Starks - He is getting over 30% of the Packers carries an dif Lacy continues to struggle he could be a RB2 every week.
- Rueben Randle - The targets finally came in 10 last week, maybe the production comes soon?