Top 10 Memorable Moments from Rams’ Training Camp | St. Louis Post Dispatch
Believe it or not, the Rams are embarking on their 20th training camp since the move to St. Louis.
There is plenty to choose from over the first 19 camps, but what follows are 10 memorable moments, some of which the Rams would undoubtedly like to forget.
• The number of games in 2013 started by players under the age of 25
• The number of snaps played in 2013 by players under the age of 25
• Whether a team's young starters last season were simply injury replacements
• The number of under 25 first-team All-Pros and Pro Bowl players a team has on its roster (All-Pros were given more weight than Pro Bowls)
• Positional value (young quarterbacks and positions impacting the passing game carry more weight; backup running backs and kickers are devalued)
• The amount of value a team added in the 2014 draft, with a focus on the first two rounds (premium picks)
• The expected number of key starters and reserves under the age of 25 in 2014
• A team's recent track record of developing and retaining young talent
In advance of single-game tickets going on sale this Friday, July 25 at 10 a.m., the St. Louis Rams have announced its 2014 promotional schedule for home games at the Edward Jones Dome highlighted by a Greatest Show on Turf celebration and the Robert Quinn "Bernie" bobble.
Sorting Out What Rams Need to Accomplish Before Week 1 | Fox Sports Midwest
Rookies got a head start with workouts at Rams Park on Tuesday and Wednesday, with Friday kicking off the first full-squad practice. Here is what the Rams hope to accomplish in the next 46 days leading up to the season opener against the Minnesota Vikings at the Edward Jones Dome on Sept. 7...
Ranking the NFL’s Top 25 Quarterbacks | Sporting News
With 32 teams in the NFL, you really don’t want to be a part of the fan base that leaves your signal-caller off the league’s Top 25 list, do you? It was a close call, but Bradford just slid into this super important, never-to-be-questioned, QB ranking.
The team did not use free agency to address this problem. As Post-Dispatch reporter Jim Thomas likes to point out, the current Rams defensive backs have just 71 NFL starts between them.
Ram Regain National Relevance | St. Louis Post Dispatch