If you are reading this, I hope your team has made the playoffs and your league allows transactions throughout. This is a very weak group, but I wanted to assist anyone that is looking for help. Some guys on last week's list that are valuable; Jarvis Landry, Dan Herron, Charles Johnson, Stedman Bailey, and Tim Wright. Let's get to this week's list;
- Jerick McKinnon - He was dropped in a few leagues due to being hurt, but the Vikings have a nice schedule and could be the bump your team needs.
- Doug Martin - If you are brave (or desperate...), he is now the RB1 and has a pretty good schedule. Tread lightly.
- Kendall Wright - The definition of boom or bust, but still a top 30 WR the rest of the way.
- Cam Newton - If you need a backup for the playoffs, he has the high ceiling to take a chance on your bench.
- Jordan Reed - I think this guy has been on here about 10 times the past two years, but McCoy seems to favor him and the position is such a wasteland.
- Jonathan Stewart - It looks like DeAngelo Williams is out, and he played quite well last week.
- Marion Grice - A pure desperation play if you own Andre Ellington.
- Robert Woods - He is now the WR1 over Watkins, but to trust the Bills' passing attack takes a leap of faith.
- Some streaming defenses - Vikings, Packers, Titans.