Welcome to the finals of the playoffs where we review on who to start or sit based on ESPN rankings. I assume that most of you reading will be starting the guys who got you into the finals, but I will try and call out some guys who are not definite starts this week. We had a good week in the Start ‘Em going 10-5 and pretty good in Sit ‘Em going 13-5. Please feel free to direct any questions to me either below or on Twitter. Let’s get to this week’s list;
· Ben Roethlisberger- Last week he had a ton of yards but no td’s that changes against an over rated Chiefs defense.
· Alex Smith- He does not throw the ball deeper than 20 yards, nor does he throw Td’s to his Wr’s but he has been a top 10 QB the past 5 week and the Steelers are bottom 5 in that span against Qb’s.
· Tre Mason- I think this is the week be comes back strong mostly due to the Giants defense.
· Jonathan Stewart- This is another match up play since the Browns round defense has been bottom 5.
· Matt Asiata- Every fantasy expert kills his lack of talent but he is getting 20 plus touches and Dolphins run defense is another that gets worse by the week. Perfect flex play this week.
· Brandon LaFell- he continues to produce every week and the Jets are bottom 5 defending Wr’s in fantasy.
· DeSean Jackson- He was great in last game against the Eagles and is now healthy, plus the Eagles Cb’s are having major issues.
· Marques Colston- Ever since Cooks got hurt he has been a double digit PPR scorer every week plus with Atlanta makes him a WR3 this week.
· Travis Kelce- Another breakout game last week and a great matchup versus the Steelers.
· Coby Fleener- The Cowboys are one of worst teams defending tight end and I think this week is his turn.
· Russell Wilson- Another tough defense for him which would make me stay away.
· Tony Romo- He had a great day last week but with the Colts having a bad run defense, I see them pounding the ball.
· Jay Cutler- There is no way you can start him at this point of the season.
· Philip Rivers- He has had more than 1 TD in 1 game of last 6, and the 49ers defense is still playing well.
· Lamar Miller- He continues to basically get taken out of the plan in the 2nd half of all game with usually 5 or less touches, why? I do not know but this is not a time to gamble.
· Fred Jackson- The Raiders defense has been much better especially at home, he is td dependent this week.
· Latavius Murray- This is not about talent but last week his usage sucked so I do not trust the coaching plus the Bills coming into town makes him a very tough start.
· Giovani Bernard- He is clear backup and only got the 18 touches last week due to score, stay away.
· DeAndre Hopkins- I have been a big fan all year but with the uncertainty at QB, it is too much unknown.
· Josh Gordon- He is another great talent with no QB, he has to sit unless you are stuck.
· Sammy Watkins- He continues to go under 50 yards almost every week, stay away.
· Jordan Reed- I just don’t have confidence to put him in a playoff starting lineup.
This is my last article of the year. I sincerely thank everyone for reading and all the comments. We will be back next year. I wish everyone luck this week, and let me know if you have any questions.