Welcome to week 12 where we review on who to start or sit based on ESPN rankings. I try and not call out obvious decisions or top 6 players at QB, top 15 at RB or WR and make this productive for possible decisions that each fantasy owner has to make each week.
This is the last bye week with only the Steelers and Panthers off this week. We had a nice week in the Start ‘Em going 9-3 and pretty good in Sit ‘Em going 6-3. Please feel free to direct any questions to me either below or on Twitter.
· Tony Romo - He gets the Giants and, off a bye week, I expect his very solid year to continue.
· Russell Wilson - His passing has been shaky, but with his running he is still a top 10 QB with a nice matchup this week.
· Josh McCown- It’s tough to go this deep, but he played great last week and sets up nicely again this week.
· Isaiah Crowell- He now should get the majority of the carries and has a plus matchup this week against the Falcons. Love him this week.
· Tre Mason - He is the bell cow of the Rams offense and not many RB’s can say that. He is a solid RB2 the rest of the way.
· Chris Ivory - The Bills defense is tough, but they have slipped a bit the last few week. Coming off the bye, he should be a solid RB2. He is also a top 20 RB this season.
· Roddy White - He has been a top 15 WR the last few weeks. The Browns will give up the pass. Plus, the Falcons are so much better at home.
· Torrey Smith- He is someone who quietly turned it around after his few awful weeks. He's also up against the Saints who are just awful.
· Reggie Wayne - He is not flashy, but he is a solid WR3 with 7-10 points every week.
· Coby Fleener - With Allen out, he is a top 5 TE with his buddy making sure get gets enough targets.
· Matthew Stafford - He is only a top 10 QB in name only, and going on the road playing the Patriots does not set up well.
· Philip Rivers - The Rams have been playing great on defense, and they are hiding a couple of injuries here. I would look at other options.
· Frank Gore - The Washington team is pretty awful against the pass, so I expect a downturn of carries after a load last week.
· Ryan Mathews - The Rams have been awesome against RBs, and the last two weeks have been the best in their storied history.
· Giovani Bernard - It’s impossible to know what his role will be. I would wait and see.
· Mike Wallace - I have no idea how he is still a top 20 WR. I would not start him anywhere.
· Emmanuel Sanders - I would make other plans as I do not expect him to play this week and even if he does, it may be in and out.
· Andre Johnson - He continues to get the targets but not the production. A starter in name only.
· Delanie Walker - Coming off a tough concussion, I would not expect much production.
I wish everyone luck this week and let me know if you have any questions.