- Austin Davis is the 17th-ranked QB today...and against a stout 49ers defense, it's hard to suggest it's a worthy buy. The key FanDuel play here is to decide if it's worth going five-digits into your weekly budget for either Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck.
- The Rams' RBs are fantasy mush right now, so we all know to stay away. Kind of surprised to see Jamaal Charles as costly as he is given how little he's delivered in 2014...
- With Brian Quick now out for the season, the Rams have a dilemma on their hands how to reform the personnel at wideout. Fantasy players have no such dilemmas. The Rams' highest WR is Kenny Britt, and he's DEEEEEEEEEEP on the salary list. Some really good buys in the $6,000 range.
- At TE, Jared Cook's being really undervalued based on prior performance. He is going up against that San Fran defense, so I can understand why. Still, for Cook to cost you the same as Crockett Gilmore who's got all of 5 catches for 52 yards this season...I think a Cook play might be a great money-saver at under $5k.
- I'll ride with GZ to get back on track after last week's horrorshow.
- The Rams' defense though is far too inconsistent to advocate. Remember Brandon Lloyd torching Janoris Jenkins? Fantasy players should.
Let us know what kind of plays you think make the most sense.
Editor's Note: SB Nation's partner FanDuel is hosting a $500,000 Fantasy Football Contest for Week 9's NFL games. It's only $10 to join and first place wins $40,000. Starts Sunday at 1pm ET. Here's the link.