Hello everyone and welcome to out 12th week of the best waiver wire pickups that are out there in most leagues. Here I will list my top picks that are available in most leagues. If your playoff spot is locked up, get those RB handcuffs and start taking a look at weeks 14,15, and 16. Some guys listed in previous week that continue to be nice pickups; Tre Mason, Cecil Shorts, C.J. Anderson , John Brown, and Charles Sims. If not there are some quality options this week;
- Isaiah Crowell - He has been handed the keys to the lead rusher for the team that runs the ball the most in the NFL , plus he has a great schedule the rest of the way.
- Jonas Gray - I could not tell you what his usage will be the rest of the way but he is at least the Patriots top big back option which has paid off in the past when the weather gets cold. Temper those expectations though.
- Fred Jackson - He should be back this week but was a very tough game vs the Jets but his playoff schedule is not bad and he should be the lead back.
- Latavius Murray - It looks like the Raider are finally getting away from the washed up veterans and he could make a nice run at the end of the year.
- Kenny Britt - He looks to be the #1 target for Shaun Hill and the Rams do have a nice fantasy schedule the rest of the way.
- Coby Fleener - He has had a few great games in a row and make sure you check on Allen's status, if he is out then Fleener becomes a top 8 TE the rest of the way.
- Allen Hurns - He should be back and the Jaguars throw the ball a ton, if you are desperate at WR3, not a bad gamble.
- If your season is over and you play in dynasty here are a few guys to target- C.J. Spiller, Christine Michael, Robert Turbin, Victor Cruz, and Stevan Ridley.
- Here are some defenses for the weekly streamers- Bills, Cowboys, Chargers, Packers.
- Here are some defenses to grab for playoffs- Packers, Lions, Ravens, Cowboys and Rams.
Thanks for reading!