Welcome to week 11 where we review on who to start or sit based on ESPN rankings. I try and not call out obvious decisions or top 6 players at QB, top 15 at RB or WR and make this productive for possible decisions that each fantasy owner has to make each week.
This is not a huge bye week with the Cowboys, Jaguars, Jets and Ravens off this week. Feel free to direct any questions to me either below or on Twitter. Let’s get to this week’s list;
· Robert Griffin - He had a decent game in his first back before a bye. He should be ready to rip up the awful Bucs.
· Mark Sanchez - Until something happens to him in this offense, he is an every week start in the Chip Kelly system.
· Josh McCown - If you are desperate, he has a great matchup versus Washington.
· Jeremy Hill - It looks like Gio Bernard is out again. With the dearth of RB1s, he is a must start.
· Ryan Mathews - He has been promised 15 carries, and that should be enough for a solid game versus the Raiders.
· Tre Mason – He is another guy lowly ranked, but with 18 touches a week you could do worse.
· Bishop Sankey - He is the clear bell cow and gets the Steelers.
· Mike Evans – He is playing like a WR1 and has that juicy matchup.
· DeAndre Hopkins – I am showing a tad of faith in Mallet but more about him getting the Browns.
· Julian Edelman - He is back as Brady’s #1 WR target,. Ride the wave.
· Anquan Boldin - I have no idea why he is rated so low off 15 targets.
· Jordan Reed – If he is going to break out this is the week.
· Jay Cutler – You just do not know what you are going to get. I would wait to see him play well before getting him back in the lineup.
· Matt Ryan - Even with a good matchup, you cannot start him on the road.
· Lamar Miller - He has a very tough matchup versus the Bills. Plus, he's banged up. There are better options.
· Joique Bell - I would not start any RB against the tough Cardinals.
· Fred Jackson - He is not yet healthy, and the Dolphins defense is playing very well.
· Mike Wallace - He has been great, and you probably have to start him. I would not, however, expect much against the Chiefs who do not give up TDs to WRs.
· Sammy Watkins – I do not think he is close to 100% and, playing the Dolphins, I would go in another direction.
· Martavis Bryant - Yes, I am betting against the guy keeping up turning every other reception into a TD.
· Larry Donnell - He is just not getting enough targets from Eli Manning to start him.
Here are a few fantasy streaming defenses that may be available- Chargers, Browns, and Vikings
I wish everyone luck this week and let me know if you have any questions.