Welcome to week 11 where we review on who to start or sit based on ESPN rankings. I try and not call out obvious decisions or top 6 players at QB, top 15 at RB or WR and make this productive for possible decisions that each fantasy owner has to make each week.
· Robert Griffin - He had a decent game in his first back before a bye. He should be ready to rip up the awful Bucs.
· Mark Sanchez - Until something happens to him in this offense, he is an every week start in the Chip Kelly system.
· Josh McCown - If you are desperate, he has a great matchup versus Washington.
· Jeremy Hill - It looks like Gio Bernard is out again. With the dearth of RB1s, he is a must start.
· Ryan Mathews - He has been promised 15 carries, and that should be enough for a solid game versus the Raiders.
· Tre Mason – He is another guy lowly ranked, but with 18 touches a week you could do worse.
· Bishop Sankey - He is the clear bell cow and gets the Steelers.
· Mike Evans – He is playing like a WR1 and has that juicy matchup.
· DeAndre Hopkins – I am showing a tad of faith in Mallet but more about him getting the Browns.
· Julian Edelman - He is back as Brady’s #1 WR target,. Ride the wave.
· Anquan Boldin - I have no idea why he is rated so low off 15 targets.
· Jordan Reed – If he is going to break out this is the week.
· Jay Cutler – You just do not know what you are going to get. I would wait to see him play well before getting him back in the lineup.
· Matt Ryan - Even with a good matchup, you cannot start him on the road.
· Lamar Miller - He has a very tough matchup versus the Bills. Plus, he's banged up. There are better options.
· Joique Bell - I would not start any RB against the tough Cardinals.
· Fred Jackson - He is not yet healthy, and the Dolphins defense is playing very well.
· Mike Wallace - He has been great, and you probably have to start him. I would not, however, expect much against the Chiefs who do not give up TDs to WRs.
· Sammy Watkins – I do not think he is close to 100% and, playing the Dolphins, I would go in another direction.
· Martavis Bryant - Yes, I am betting against the guy keeping up turning every other reception into a TD.
· Larry Donnell - He is just not getting enough targets from Eli Manning to start him.
I wish everyone luck this week and let me know if you have any questions.