Welcome to our week 7's Start ‘em, Sit ‘em.
I try and not call out obvious decisions or top 6 players at QB, top 15 at RB or WR and make this productive for possible decisions that each fantasy owner has to make each week. This is another small bye week as the relevant guys that are off are Nick Foles, LeSean McCoy, Zach Ertz, Jeremy Maclin, Vincent Jackson, Doug Martin. Last week we had our first bad week going 4-6 in the Start ‘Em and our worst week of the season in the Sit ‘Em going 6-4. Please feel free to direct any questions to me either below or on Twitter.
Let’s get to this week’s list;
· Tom Brady - Look who is back to QB1 relevance plus gets a bottom 5 pass defense on the big Thursday night stage where Brady shines.
· Joe Flacco – He will throw 5 TD’s again this week but plays the awful Falcons defense who are pure go against every week.
· Fred Jackson - All he does is continue to produce week in and week out and with not a ton of Spiller, he is a start every week.
· Frank Gore - He seemed to struggle last week but ball control is a must versus the Broncos and I expect him to bounce back.
· Golden Tate - He did not have a good game last week but I expect a bounce back as his targets are great.
· Mohamed Sanu - He is clearly the WR1 with Green out, ride the wave as long as you can with another great match up.
· Rueben Randle - The Cowboys pass defense has been tough but with over 10 targets a week and the best red zone option he should be started every week.
· Andre Holmes - He is another player getting double digit targets a week and the Cardinals are a bottom 5 defense against wide receivers.
· Jordan Reed - He is back to TE1 status and the Washington offense makes all tight ends a top target.
· Jared Cook - He is a favorite of Austin Davis and continue to get close to double digit targets every week.
· Drew Brees – He is on the road w/o Jimmy Graham and playing a Lions defense who has not given up more than 2 passing TD’s in any game.
· Matt Ryan - The Ravens are one of the best pass defense plus this game being on the road makes Ryan not a good play this week.
· Shane Vereen - The job may have opened up a bit but I would wait and see how the roles fall before starting him this week.
· C.J. Spiller - He is still listed as a top 25 option and have no idea why, stay away.
· Bishop Sankey - He got a chance and basically failed against an awful run defense last week. An average talent in a bad spot.
· Kelvin Benjamin - He is slowed by a concussion and is at best 50/50 to play, I would stay away.
· Pierre Garcon - He is at best the 3rd or 4th option in the current offense, he is just not getting consistent targets.
· Larry Fitzgerald - He bounced back nicely but I feel this will be Floyd’s week plus the Raiders fantasy pass defense is solid.
· Larry Donnell – Opposing defenses have taken him out of the past few games, just not an option at this time.
· Tim Wright - He gets one to two targets a game, not an option unless a very deep league
Here are a few fantasy streaming defenses that may be available- Bills, Browns, and Texans
I wish everyone luck this week and let me know if you have any questions.