Welcome to another installment of who to start and who to sit while making your weekly fantasy football lineup decisions. We will not cover the obvious starts but may call out a few high ranked players that I think may under perform for the week. We went 14-7 in the start ‘em portion and 15-6 in the sit ‘em portion, not too bad. Let’s get to this week’s list;
· Nick Foles – Has a home game against a tough defense but you can have success in the passing game is what I see as a high scoring game.
· Josh McCown – He continues to impress and has a great matchup bs the 31st ranked Vikings.
· Colin Kaepernick – He has played better and the Rams still have a leaky pass defense while getting Crabtree back.
· Alex Smith – He has been very solid, at least 20 points the last 3 weeks in what should be a high scoring game against the Broncos.
· Carson Palmer – The Eagles defense is still awful against the pass and he will continue to roll.
· Ryan Fitzpatrick – He has been a top 12 QB since taking over and the Colts are struggling.
· Matt Flynn – They should have put him in earlier and they would have won, he loves being a Packer with those weapons and plays an awful Lions pass defense.
· E.J. Manuel – Now back a few weeks he sould put up a very solid day against the Falcons who have mailed it in.
· Andre Brown – Continue to ride the guy in top 3 in touches since he was activated.
· Rashad Jennings – McFadden may come back but he has grabbed the job and ran, plus gets the Cowboys awful run defense.
· Fred Jackson – He had some rest and now gets the Falcons, should be a top day.
· Ray Rice – He looks so slow but I see a ton of touches in a close Steller game as they are weaker against Rb’s than passing.
· Danny Woodhead – With the Mathews injury it should set him up for at least 20 touches.
· Montee Ball – He is ranked low but I think he gets at least 2/3rd the touches and goal line carries vs the Chargers.
· Bilal Powell – With Ivory looking out and the Dolphins defense much stronger vs the pass, he should get at least 20 touches.
· Brandon Bolden – It is his turn and I bet he takes the job and runs with it leaving Ridley on the bench.
· Benny Cunningham – With Stacy looking very questionable he should get the touches as long as the Rams can keep the game close.
· Antonio Brown – He has proved to be matchup proof, ride him till the end.
· Larry Fitzgerald and Michael Floyd– Expect their steady production to continue against the Eagles who all receivers enjoy playing.
· Torrey Smith – Josh Gordon had a huge game last week with Weeden, I am expecting Smith to go off this week.
· Jarrett Boykin – He got 9 targets last week and in what should be a shootout, expect the same.
· Kendell Wright – One of the most consistent receivers the past 6 weeks should continue versus the Colts.
· James Jones – He got 12 targets last week and like Boykin and Nelson, I see a big game for all Packers receivers.
· Anquan Boldin – The Rams continue to be a top 5 worst defense against wide receivers.
· Dwayne Bowe – He is back and getting 10 plus targets a week, they should need to throw to stay in the game.
· Rod Streater – He has a nice rapport with McGloin and gets the Cowboys.
· Coby Fleener – He continues to be a favorite target of Andrew Luck.
· Tomothy Wright – He was able to get 10 targets last week and should put up a solid TE1 day.
· Andrew Luck – He has struggled since the Wayne injury with only a 74 QB rating and has a rough matchup vs the Titans who are top 5 against fantasy QB’s
· Robert Griffin – He looks injured and very unsure of himself, you do not want your fantasy season in his hands.
· Eddie Lacy – I see a very pass heavy game form the Packers as the Lions are stout vs running backs.
· Alfred Morris – Having a pretty disappointing season which will continue vs the improving Giants defense.
· C.J. Spiller – He had a week off but has shown nothing all year, make him show you before starting.
· Steven Jackson – I cannot imagine him starting on any team in a non bye week but just in case, stay away.
· Stevan Ridley – He has shot himself time and time again, doubt he gets a full chance again this year.
· Vincent Jackson – Had a bad week and now with the Panther who have given up less than 1 passing TD a game.
· Eric Decker – With Thomas coming back and his continued limited targets, he is a Bronco who needs to sit.
· Keenan Allen – He came back in a big way last week but do not like his matchup against the Bengals.
· Marques Colston – He let everyone down last week and no way would I have him in a lineup when I need to make the playoffs.
· Danny Amendola – He looks to be 5th in line for targets and even those are all short passes.
· Tony Gonzalzez – Until he puts up a decent game he will be on the not start list every week.
Have a great week and let me know if you have any questions.