Hello Fantasy Football Fans!
Hey everyone, I am now back online after the hurricane and then a well times scheduled vacation, there are 3 regular season weeks so your team are in 2 spots, either planning for the playoffs or trying to get there so I will try and cover a little of both this week. If you were curious, I am in 5 money leagues and have a 5-5 record in all of them but do rank in the top 3 in scoring in all of them so while I have had some bad luck, I am relatively happy with the overall production, let’s get to this weeks list:
Average Size Leagues
- Cedric Benson- He was probably dropped in your league and with no Packers RB stepping up he is a good grab and stash.
- Beanie Wells-Basically same as above with his fill ins doing even worse.
- Jacquizz Rodgers- the Falcons continue to struggle running the ball especially in the red zone, it is only a matter of time before he gets some goal line carries.
- Chris Ivory-He had a beastly run last week and his touches should only go up, easy to see that he is better than Ingram.
- Denario Alexander-He has flashed this talent with the Rams bit could not practice or stay healthy but he is right now the WR1 for the Chargers.
- Titus Young-he is still out there is some leagues and the Lions passing game is heating up with some nice matchups the next few weeks.
- Greg Olsen-He had a huge day last week and seems to be Cam Newton’s main target these days.
- Cecil Shorts-he continues to fly under the radar and if Chad Henne starts he makes a nice WR3.
- Russel Wilson-He continue to amaze those who did not seem him in college but is playing a similar game now in the NFL, he also has a good schedule the rest of the way, nice emergency guy for your bench.
- Nick Foles-He looked shaky last week but gets a full week of practice and the awful Redskins pass defense.
- Colin Kaepernick-He has a very tough matchup this week in the Bears but his legs are very valuable especially of Smith sits out multiple weeks.
Send me any questions or lineup decisions on Twitter –dvond
Good Luck this week!