Hello Fantasy Football Fans,
Here is the next installment of what will be a weekly rundown on who I think will over or under perform their weekly rankings from ESPN. So if you have a guy who is possibly injured and not 100% take a look at the lower ranked guys I think will do well and move them into your lineup. But if I mention a top player like Peterson it will be tough to have a guy who can even produce 50% of his output so as always take these thoughts and make the best decision. Last week we continue a good run with a 9-1 in the Underachievers and 8-5 in the Overachievers. Let’s get to the rankings;
· Kyle Orton (22)-He will fall behind and gets to play the worst defense defending a QB in Green Bay.
· Jason Campbell (16)-Another great matchup against a hurting an awful Pats defense.
· Ben Roethlisberger (14)-Houston pass defense was exposed last week, I expect Ben to have that continue this week.
· Dexter McCluster (39)-Jones looked like he was running in sand compared to Dex, expect the touches to go up this week with the Vikings in the top 5 in points against vs Rb’s
· James Starks (26)- Ryan Grant looks out and since Green Bay should have a large lead, Starks get his full time shot.
· Malcolm Floyd (48)-He is a bit banged up but Miami is giving up a ton of points through the air.
· Johnny Knox (39)-It looks like Martz is finally seeing the light and getting the ball to his best playmaker.
· David Nelson (36)-All he does is catch passes in the Bills high flying offense.
· Denarious Moore (30)-He gets a date with the banged up Pats secondary, it’s party time.
· Michael Vick (6)-Bruised Hand, bruised whining ego spells another chance for an average incomplete game.
· Eli Manning (8)-On the road after a huge game sounds like a bounce back to me.
· Matt Ryan (12)-He is pretty awful on the road and Seattle while not a Juggernaut play very well in their house.
· Fred Jackson (8)-The Bills will bounce back to earth a bit against a tough Bengals defense.
· Jahvid Best (17)-They will beat the Boys through the air.
· Steven Jackson (18)-I have to see it to believe it, no way I would play him.
· Arian Foster (19)-Same as Jackson, if he plays, not close to full load according to Kubiak.
· Ryan Grant (30)-It does not look like he will go, stay away.
· Vincent Jackson (6)-He has a tough matchup with one of the best corners in the league.
· Dez Bryant (14)-He is not close to healthy and is in and out all game.
· Steve Smith (16)- Cam gets a dose of reality on the road in Chicago.
· Santonio Holmes (18)-Even in this new pass happy Jets offense he is not getting the targets.
· Reggie Wayne (18)-Curtis Painter
· Anquan Boldin (23)-You are not playing the Rams, welcome to Revis island.
· Robert Meachem (25)-Colston is back pushing him to the back of the Saints passing tree.
That is it for this week; we will be back early next week for the weekly free agent pickups and feel free to follow me on Twitter-dvond for any fantasy questions.