Welcome to the 4th week of the season! Each week, I will list the best free agent pickups of the week every Tuesday. I build this list by looking at the many leagues I am in which range in participation from 10-14 teams so I will try and have pickup for every level. Please start looking at your bye weeks and plan accordingly. We had some success last week and if they are still available grab them quick; McCluster, Moore, Avant and Nelson. Let’s get to it;
Average Size Leagues
- Bernard Scott-With Benson going on suspension he will be a RB1 for next 3 weeks and with his quickness, could keep the job
- Kendell Hunter-Gore is supposed to start but looks old and slow, he will be the RB1 at some point, a nice grab and stash.
- Nate Washington-He is now the WR1, do not love him in that role with Britt out but should get enough targets.
- Mike Thomas-He was dropped in a few leagues and still is WR1, will be a solid bye week fill in.
- Denario Alexander-He did not have the big game last week but still had 8 targets which led the Rams.
- Brandon Gibson- Another guy to look at for a bye week as he seems to at least put up 50 yards a week.
- Johnny Knox- He got on the board last week and it looks like the Bears are already sick of Roy Williams.
- Titus Young- Getting enough targets out of the slot to be relevant in this high flying offense.
- Donnie Jones-Another guy getting a lot of targets in for the new high flying Bills.
- Dane Sanzenbacher-Looks to be the safety valve for Cutler.
- Josh Cribbs-Had a great TD grab, maybe the Browns will finally take advantage of his big play ability.
- James Casey-Had a huge game as TE2 for Houston last week, one Daniels injury and he could be a top 10 TE.
- Vince Young-Vick may play this week but will not last the season; even Vince can drive this explosive car.
- Montario Hardesty-He looked good filling for the sick Hillis last week.
Follow me on Twitter and feel free to ask any and all fantasy football questions -dvond
Good Luck this week!