Here is the next installment of what will be a weekly rundown on who I think will over or under perform their weekly fantasy football rankings from ESPN. So if you have a guy who is possibly injured and not 100% take a look at the lower ranked guys I think will do well and move them into your lineup. But if I mention a top player like Peterson it will be tough to have a guy who can even produce 50% of his output so as always take these thoughts and make the best decision. Last week I went 3-5 in the Sit category and 6-6 in the Start, not a good start so let's improve this week. Let's get to the rankings:
· Chad Henne (21) - Miami looks to be an all passing team, forcing Chad to put up some nice stats.
· Ryan Fitzpatrick (18) - Orton was able to rip them up especially before Lloyd got hurt, Harvard will do the same.
· Rex Grossman (15) - He gets to play the same pass defense that gave up the most yards to a rookie QB.
· LaDainian Tomlinson (41) - Had a solid day and will play every 3rd down, should be able to get 80 total yards.
· Danny Woodhead (40)-Looked to be the Pats #1 back as he had double the touches of Ellis.
· Ryan Matthews (31)-He can do the same as Reggie Bush did the previous week and with Tolbert a bit banged up, he will step up.
· Cadillac Williams (29)-Not so much on the ground as in the air, he is the only real option at RB.
· Davone Bess (44)- As I mentioned with Henne , this is now a pass 1st offense, will give solid production as WR3.
· Brandon Gibson (43)-He led the team in targets after Amendola went out last week, Bradford will get him the ball against the weak Giants secondary.
· Devery Henderson (37) - He has always been boom or bust but with Moore and Colston out, we expect him to step up again.
· Hakeem Nicks (29)-It looks like he is playing and with all the Rams injuries in the secondary, they have no one to slow him down even at 80%.
· Jordy Nelson (27)-He is now WR2 for the Packers and looks like he is building on the great Super Bowl he had, how much fun is it to root for Packers Wr’s?
· Ed Dickson (20)-He caught all 5 targets and is gaining Flacco’s confidence.
· Fred Davis (16)-Shanahan has announced they will be going with a 2TE set most of the time.
· Big Ben (9)-I can see the Steelers getting up big and limiting Ben’s production.
· Joe Flacco (10)- He had a nice game but comes back to earth on the road.
· Jamaal Charles (5)-Going on the road against the Lions DL does not bode well for Charles.
· Maurice Jones Drew (10)-He is on a play count and going against the Jets is not a good recipe for a huge day.
· BenJarvus Green Ellis (22)-He had 2 carries before garbage time, way too reliant on TD’s.
· Pierre Thomas (26) - Ranked liked a Flex but played in less than 30 snaps in a shootout.
· Willis McGahee (33)-Only had one red zone carry, looks old and slow.
· Marshawn Lynch (34)-There is no need to go with any players from the Hawks and the leaky OL.
· Roddy White (4) - I know you have to start him but watch Turner and the Falcons run the ball at least 35 times against the young Eagle run defense.
· Reggie Wayne (13)-All of his yards came in garbage time, Colts go run heavy this week to try and stay in the game.
· Dez Bryant (14)-Very banged up all last game, had no catches after the 1st quarter.
· Brandon Lloyd (25)-Even if he plays, he will be way under 100% and with the Denver unsettled QB situation, stay away.
· Mike Thomas (30)-Welcome to Revis Island.
- That is it for this week; we will be back early next week for the weekly free agent pickups and feel free to follow me on Twitter-dvond for any fantasy questions.