1. Hope: This stage begins after our team has either been eliminated from contention, or the playoffs. It's marked by frustration and the assurance that I as a fan know exactly what is wrong and exactly how it can be fixed.
2.Anticipation: Now knowing where we will draft, I'm sure our FO is completely in tune with what I think. It's so obvious, anyone can see now what needs done and it's time to scour the college ranks and determine who's the best fit.
3.Excitement: After looking over all draft eligible prospects the ones I want should be available during our picks without any problem. Also we should have no problem doubling our # of picks by trading down or shopping players, which I no longer value. For example: I think Jackson could bring a couple of 1st rounders this year, right?
4. Gleeful Giddiness: It's DRAFT eve and all my boards and picks are organized in a nice little and very discrete list that only I could have possibly put together. I can't wait to drop my sheer genious on the rest of the NFL Draft world tomorrow.
5. Morbid Horror: Oh oh, it would appear that "What we have here is.. Failure to communicate" Didn't the FO get my memo? What in sweet Jesus is going on. I can't believe what's happening before my very eyes. Surely tomorrows rounds will go better.
6. Serial Killer Anger: Need......#...Travel agent.........Bimart.....ammo. Who's running this show. What in the Hell were they thinking.. This can NOT be happening.
7.Suicidal Tendencies: It's true.... We didn't stick to my plan at all. I'm beginning to wonder if I should even be a Ram fan. I look towards the Bay area, no I can't do it. I'd rather take my own life.
8. Denial: It's all a dream. That's right, it couldn't possibly be true. When I wake up tomorrow it will be April 27th and all will be well.
9. Acceptance: Alright fine... Paea is gonna be a bust, so's Austin, and Foster and Matthews. We don't need no stinking blockers. If we do nothing at all our running game will get better, yeah that's it.
10. Hope: Pass the remote, I hear the Pac-10 has it's own network now.!