Well, it seemed fun at the time. Baylor donkey-stomped Texas and LSU is en route to a perfect regular season. So now what? Night game overload is what.
- Oklahoma at Oklahoma St. (ABC, 8:00pm): Bedlam. One of the most underrated rivalries. And yes, the scouting is top notch. I don't have to mention that the Justin Blackmon club is in full effect here at TST. And OU's defense has prospects all over the place.
- Va. Tech at Clemson*, ACC Championship (ESPN/ESPN3, 4:00pm): Poor ACC. Good enough to push some teams into the national spotlight, nowhere near good enough to be respected. Still, there's scouting here. I could see Va. Tech RB David Wilson heading to the Rams in a playmaking role. And Clemson's got all kinds of future NFL players; I last added them in week 12 on the watchlist.
* Played at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, NC
- Wisconsin at Michigan St.*, Big Ten Championship (FOX, 8:17pm): A Big Ten Championship without Penn St. or Ohio St.? Oh, the football gods hath spoken. If you're looking for line prospects (on either side of the ball), head here. MSU DT Jerel Worthy is a potential first rounder and Wisconsin's O-line is just stupid. If C Peter Konz falls into the second, I promise you will see me advocate the Rams taking him nearly regardless of who else is still available.
* Played at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, IN
So throw it around here for the rest of the night.