Hello Fantasy Football Fans,
Congratulations, if you are reading this, your team is probably playing for the title and you may not have many major decisions unless a injury has popped up. We have had a pretty successful year getting these picks over 75% correct. We will have a short list just mentioning guys who are on the maybe list to start or not start. Last week we went 6-2 in the Overachievers and 10-1 for underachievers. Let’s get to the rankings:
· Matt Moore (14)- As always , play your skill guys against the Patriots.
· Philip Rivers (10)- No turnovers and a tasty matchup against the overrated Lions defense.
· Donald Brown (31)- He is easily the RB1 and has been a top 15 RB the past 6 weeks.
· Ryan Grant (29)- He looked good the past few weeks, I can see at least 15 touches.
· Mike Williams (36)- Another matchup play vs the Panthers.
· Lance Moore (31)- He is on a td roll the past 5 weeks, expect a ton of points vs shaky Falcons pass defense.
· Santana Moss (26)- Another great matchup vs the Vikings who are missing a secondary.
· Steve Johnson (24)- The Broncos pass defense has sprung more leaks as the weeks have gone by.
· Ben Roethlisberger (13)- He is not playing.
· BenJarvus Green-Ellis (30)- He is just not getting enough touches.
· Ahmad Bradshaw (24)- He has not looked right since coming back.
· Roy Helu (22)- Another RB not healthy, looked very sluggish last week.
· Steven Jackson (19)- Playing the Steelers defense on the road and with Kellen Clemens.
· Chris Johnson (13)- He is the #1 fantasy killer who did not get hurt.
· Antonio Brown (20)- He has been a favorite of mine but not with Charlie Batch.
· Brandon Lloyd (27)- He will make sure he does not get hurt waiting in his last contract.
· DeSean Jackson (30)- He looks to have quit.
· Santonio Holmes- (23)-He is in the top 10 of fantasy disappointments this year.
Thank you for reading all year and I hope my advice whether here or on Twitter has been helpful. Good luck in your championship!
Please feel free to contact me on Twitter dvond with any questions.