Hello Fantasy Football Fans. It is semi-final playoff week and here is the next installment of what will be a weekly rundown on who I think will over or under perform their weekly rankings from ESPN. There were no waiver wire picks since most if not all leagues do not all this. Last week we went 6-3 in the Overachievers and 8-2 for underachievers. Let’s get to the rankings;
· Tyler Yates (21) - If you have Big Ben or a shaky QB, I love his matchup this week against the Panthers.
· Matt Ryan (9)- He always stps it up at home.
· Tim Tebow (8)- The Patriots defense will even make Tebow look like an accurate passer this week.
· Brandon Jacobs (29)- He is running like he did 3 years ago.
· Jeremy Maclin (41)- I would expect Revis to cover Jackson and open things up.
· James Jones (34)- His targets should pick up against the Chiefs with Greg Jennings out.
· Demaryius Thomas (27)- When a wide receiver is covering you, this is your day.
· Ben Roethlisberger – I would not take the chance on your season with his ankle on Monday night.
· Ryan Matthews (13) - He is having a good year but runs into a motivated Ravens defense.
· Steven Jackson (17) - Looks like it is the Kellen Clemens show which spells bad news for Jackson as well as Josh McDaniels calling shotgun at the ½ yard line last week.
· LeGarrette Blount- Usually a big deficit spells a long day for Blount owners, expect a bounce back blowout.
· Rashard Mendenhall (23)- The 49ers still are not giving up a rushing touchdown.
· Ahmad Bradshaw (24)- He is now a 3rd down back.
· BenJarvus Green Ellis- Another guy who is not getting enough touches to warrant a start.
· Vincent Jackson (14)- His yo-yo season continues.
· Brandon Lloyd (20)- Do you really want to count on the worst offense in the NFL?
· DeSean Jackson- Welcome to Revis island.
· Santonio Holmes- He has become like a goal line RB, you are rooting for that one score because he does not do anything else.
Please feel free to contact me on Twitter dvond with any questions.