Hello Fantasy Football Fans.
Here is the next installment of what will be a weekly rundown on who I think will over or under perform their weekly rankings from ESPN. We have only 1 week of bye’s left so get ready to make your playoff run or ruin your friend’s chances. Let’s get to the rankings:
· Matt Moore (24)- He finally broke out the week before the bye and with a healthy running game he should have a solid game against a shaky Bills defense.
· Tavaris Jackson (22)- Another QB with a great matchup against possibly the worst secondary in the NFL.
· Mark Sanchez (12)- Another juicy matchup playing a Denver defense that allows QB’s to have top days week in and week out.
· Kendell Hunter (32)- I have a hunch Frank Gore will not play much and give him the opportunity to shine like he has before especially against this defense.
· BenJarvus Green Ellis (28)- I expect the Pats to go u bug and then he should be able to take over with the most touched he will have in many weeks.
· Steve Smith (47)- He led the Eagles in targets last week and with Maclin out, that should continue this week.
· Torrey Smith (37)- The Bengals have lost their top cover guy which should open up the passing game for the Ravens.
· Steve Breaston (34)- There should be plenty of passes going his way in the 2nd half of what will be all passing by the Palko led Chiefs.
· Denarious Moore(20)- He has led the Raiders in targets since Carson Palmer has taken over and now gets an awful Vikings secondary.
· Tim Tebow (9)- He is not really a QB and his rushing yards help him out but I have faith that the Jets defense will stop this one dimensional offense.
· Philip Rivers (10)- I am off the bandwagon until he shows he has turned it around and I cannot see that happening in Chicago.
· Frank Gore (11)- While he is banged up , I can see them giving him a light load with the 49ers huge divisional lead.
· Jonathon Stewart (19)- Unless yu are very short, there is no way he can be trusted as a RB2 until there is a Williams injury.
· Beanie Wells (20)- He is injured and plays the #1 rushing defense in the NFL.
· LeGarrette Blount (24)- He does not play in blowouts die to his inability to catch the ball.
· Wes Welker (4)- He has not had a td in many weeks and team have found a way to take him out which I expect Flowers to do for the Chiefs.
· A.J. Green (14)- He is very questionable while also having a very tough matchup.
· Steve Johnson (17)- Another player that is very banged up and could have issues with the improving Miami secondary.
Please feel free to contact me on Twitter dvond with any questions.