Hello Fantasy Football Fans,
Here is the next installment of what will be a weekly rundown on who I think will over or under perform their weekly rankings from ESPN. We will not be writing 20 paragraphs about my personal life, personal fantasy football stories, and love life as I expect no one gives a crap and only want qualified information. Last week we had a rough go of it with an 8-8 in the Underachievers and 6-7 in the Overachievers. Let’s get to the rankings:
· Christian Ponder (22)- He made more big plays in one game than Donovan McNabb did the past 2 years and gets an awful Carolina Panthers defense.
· Joe Flacco (12) - He is coming off an awful Monday night performance but the Arizona Cardinal defense is the prescription to get better.
· Lance Ball (44)- He is now the goal line option and with Detroit struggling to stop the run he should be able to get you some bye week points.
· Roy Helu (30)- He led the Washington RB’s in snaps last week and with Tim Hightower out for the year his role should expand.
· Peyton Hillis (27) – The 49ers defense is very strong but a well rested Hillis will get plenty of opportunity.
· Michael Jenkins (35)- He was the #1 option for Ponder last week and should continue getting a ton of targets.
· Antonio Brown (32) –Hines Ward is injured and the Patriots awful 32nd ranked pass defense waits.
· Jabar Gaffney (26)- The Bills are another shaky pass defense and John Beck did not look awful last week.
· Daniel Fells (19) –He was Tim Tebow’s favorite target last week.
· Matt Schaub (9) - Jacksonville has been playing good defense the past 6 quarters and I expect a run heavy attack for the Texans.
· Philip Rivers (10) –He looks injured and is not close to where he was last week.
· Andy Dalton (15) –He has played very well but now has to go to maybe the toughest place to play in the NFL.
· Maurice Jones Drew (9) –With his 4 fumbles last week, they may shy away from a ton of touches and try to win on the arm of Blaine Gabbert.
· Daniel Thomas (16) –He has had one good game, is now banged up and playing against a now healthy New York Giants defense.
· Ryan Torain (17) –He gave you negative point totals last week, look anywhere else.
· Knowshon Moreno (20) –He is not well liked by this staff and expect a lot more Tim Tebow running than himself.
· Montario Hardesty (21) - He looked like he was running in quicksand with his under 3 yards a carry last week.
· Bernard Scott (23) – He is the #1 RB but playing a tough Seattle Seahawks run defense at home is a tough task.
· Deangelo Williams (29) –He has not gotten over 12 carries all year.
· Vincent Jackson (8) - He still does not look healthy and nor does the Chargers passing game.
· Dez Bryant (11) – He usually disappears in the 2nd half and I can see the Eagles forcing the passes somewhere else the entire game.
· Pierre Garcon (20) – I would stay away from any Colts players.
· Mario Manningham (21) – He has been a shell of himself compared to last year and Victor Cruz has cut into his targets.
· Sidney Rice (22) – He is another guy who does not look right health wise and of course his QB’s are terrible.
· Reggie Wayne (25) – Colts passing game is terrible.
Make sure you check your byes. That is it for this week; we will be back early next week for the weekly free agent pickups and feel free to follow me on Twitter-dvond for any fantasy questions.