Strange to think that the next RR post I'll be doing will be after the first game of the season. I can't believe it's already fall and the NFL is ready to go, looming lockout or not. Let's get into today's links:
- How do you know Steve Spagnuolo is ready for the season? He is back sleeping in the bathroom. Season ritual or angry wife? hit the link to find out.
- Clifton Ryan remembers the facts: The Rams haven't beaten the Cards since 2006, the Seahawks since 2005 and the 49ers since 2007. Seriously now. That's just too damn long.
- Not helping those statistics is the fact that All-Pro Larry Fitzgerald will most likely be on the field barring a major setback. It's time to see if Bradley Fletcher Bradley's knee is at 100%.
- I was amazed at this: Check out the 2008 Rams team captains. Seriously, it's almost painful, in more then one way.
- Guess who is ranked last in the power poll!
- Ramsherd runs through the Predictalator. Does it predict any victories in the near future for the Rams?
That's all for today, enjoy the links and go Rams!