I was shocked that no one made a topic for us to discuss this Monday Night Football game. As I speak the 49ers are down 22-20 and to be perfectly honest they look like the team that many experts picked to win the NFC West. After watching most of this game I am 100% sure that the Seahawks game was a fluke and that the 49ers could end up being a pretty good team.
Sorry that this will be short but I have a test to study for tomorrow. So I will throw some short points that I caught from the game, and let everyone discuss.
Saints win 25-22
4 Turnovers by the 49ers 2 lost fumbles, and 2 interceptions
Total yards Saints 287 and the 49ers 417
- Alex Smith will end up being a pretty good QB this season.
- Alex Smith is really athletic, did you see those QB runs when the play broke down?
- The 49ers have a pretty good defense
- The 49ers run defense is excellent
- Frank Gore is the best all around RB in the NFC West
- If you didn't know Patrick Willis is a beast.
- If Alex Smith can play like he this game, he is best NFC west QB.
- The 49ers have a lot of receiving threats.