Where to start, where to start. Things are starting to heat up as roster cuts, disgruntled RFA's and bubble players start to take the center stage. I've got a few links for you to take a gander at, so take a quick peek over your shoulder to make sure your boss isn't zoning into your cubicle, and check these out:
- The Post-Dispatch has a roundup of some of the 'bubble' players. I feel as though we here at TST can come up with a much better and less used nickname then 'bubble' players. Everything is 'on the bubble'. Let's do better. Whoever wins gets a bonus...that I can't yet tell you about.
- Speaking of Josh Brown (I mean that by the picture above), Bill Coats has an article dealing with Brown's quest for improved accuracy. Also, a look at how DX is already getting into the swing of things with Hooma'. Hopefully some of Hooms diamond-in-the-rough talent will translate over.
- The Rams don't look too interested in Derrick Ward. Why? It'd probably be because the media portrays him as fat and lazy. Consider it the LenDale White syndrome.
- Troy Aikman says Sam Bradford is the real deal. Apparently, Aikman had no idea Sam Bradford knew of his accomplishments during his career. Who are these Cowboys he talks about?
- Jeff over at Ramsgab previews the final preseason game. Hopefully the Rams can gain some serious confidence with a strong performance.
- Will at Ramherd is right on the money when it comes to his breakdown of SI's NFC West Preview and his rebuttal. Maybe the glass is half full, after all?
- Sando put up his post camp roster analysis for the Rams yesterday, along with a good look at all the positions and the camp battles.
That's it for today. Enjoy your Thursday, and of course, go Rams!