Getting ready for the game...I have to admit, if we lose, it's going to be pretty deflating. No offense to Raiders fans, but your team really sucks. But it's sort of cool to have that dysfunctional structure and a united hate in Al "The Crypt Keeper" Davis. Anyway, here are the daily links:
- A update on the sold out game last week...It wasn't as sold out as you were lead to imagine. In fact, it was the fourth lowest total in the last five years.
- Many Raiders may not play this week. Seriously, the Rams need to win this.
- Speaking of the win desperation, here is one reason why it is important for the Rams to win some games: appease the fanbase.
- Jim Thomas has an article about how Sam Bradford is already the best thing since sliced bread. Or about learning those "football matters" or what have you. But he certainly can't be better then Tim Tebow.
- Sando looks at the NFC West injury situation.
- This one is from Rams311: A NFL Video on Sam Bradford's first game.
That's about it for today, as always, go Rams.