Hello Rams fans! Another Sunday has arrived and once again as we get closer to the pre-season, there is a lot to talk about. I'm starting to get more and more ancy (however you spell that!) and I am MORE than ready for some football...
Last night the Rams had a scrimmage at Lindenwood and Bradford impressed (details below)! Other notes?
Jerome Murphy forced a fumble by Daniel Fells, and also George Selvie would have had 2 sacks; one a safety.
Overall, seemed like a nice scrimmage! OK now on with the links...
- The injury bug has hit again and James Butler has a knee issue that Spags says could keep him out, "...a little while" and also could be an, "...extended injury". Let's hope it's not all that serious. Even though Dahl, in my opinion, could fill in nicely, I hate seeing us lose depth over training camp injuries. It's bad enough seeing injuries during the regular season!
- Next we'll talk some Sam Bradford and Bill Coats has a little piece on his mistakes thus far. Don't go into a panic, as the next bullet point should have you seriously excited.
Last night the Rams had a scrimmage at Lindenwood and my oh my did Bradford look good. Check out the post here at TST and scroll to the comments and you'll see a GREAT play-by-play from rams210. You can also hear about it on the Rams Twitter account.
- 2 of Bradford's incompletions were drops.. This FoxSports report talks more about his performance
- StLouisToday.com has Bradford 9 of 12, 216 yds and 2 TD's in live tackling sessions
- Feeley also had a good outing (4 for 4, 30yd TD to Amendola), and Null threw a 60 yd TD pass to UFA McRae with his first pass of the night.
- OK time for some love for Danny Amendola (DAAANNNNYYYYYY!! My first shout out of the year!)
The throw of the night?
According to the Rams Twitter:
Throw of the night from Bradford in two minute drill. Floats perfect deep corner pattern to Amendola for a gain of 53. Wow.
- SJAX sat out the scrimmage.. no alarms, it was planned.
- Here is a nice article detailing the COMPLETE Rams Red Cross list (injuries). But more importantly, officials met with the Rams to discuss rule changes as well. Some are quite interesting including a Dead Ball and clock stoppage at the point a players helmet comes off.
That's about it for now! Hope you all enjoy a great Sunday.