It's already August, and it's about time that football starting to slowly flow back into lives. The days are getting shorter, the nights are getting longer and the preseason is just around the corner. Here we go...
- Here's a quick quiz for you: What is the first play that is called at any Rams game, practice, or training camp on offense? Pat Shurmur pulls no surprises...It's a cheap shot, yes, but I had to take it.
- Speaking of that above article, here is a link to Sando talking about Steven Jackson as well (If your still scratching your head about the above quiz, it was a run. But I'd certainly hope you weren't still wondering...)
- Bill Devaney is optimistic that players will be angry (i.e. play harder) that the team had such a bad record they will play better. History has shown however that for the Rams, this isn't the case.
- Supreme Overlord Samuel Bradford was on the practice field today. I believe he was sporting new 2000 ct. Diamond chain that was surely bought off his first gargantuan contract. But hey, the rookie looks good!
- Remember that one Isaac Bruce guy? You know how he wanted to coach? Remember how he played for the Rams and that the Rams could use a good receiver coach (if even an assistant)? Not happening. Who did he go to? Da Bears.