St. Louis Rams offensive tackle Jason Smith arrived for training camp yesterday. Besides a clean bill of health, Smith unloaded a truckload of other stuff for a lengthy stay in the team hotel.
And what kind of things does an OT need?
- A yoga mat. Excellent, the Rams need a healthy Jason Smith to be competitive this year and keep Bradford on his feet. Core strength and conditioning is essential, and what better way to get there than yoga.
- A giant mug. Gotta stay hydrated.
- Laundry detergent? Hard to tell what that is behind the giant mug, but it looks like a container of laundry soap. Does Jason Smith have to do his own laundry?
- Could that be Pat Shurmur's playbook in the blue Rubbermaid tub?
- I'm glad he doesn't, but it's surprising for a pickup truck without empty beer cans in the back.