At this point, the question isn't where Atogwe will go, but who wants him. Finally able to hit the free agent market after all this time only to find nothing. You have to feel bad for someone like that, especially when they are good. Hopefully, that means the Rams can re-sign him. Maybe the will? Onto the links.
- Is Miami in the mix or not? Yet more conflicting reports about the Dolphins. But everyone continues to say the Rams are favorites.
- If Atogwe does sign with another team, the Rams lost out on their gamble when they tendered him so low. Why didn't they at least get something out of the deal? Find out.
- Craig Dahl is probably excited for the chance to start. He didn't too bad when he filled in last year. The Rams definitely have been able to get the most out of players, so who knows what can happen.
- While the front office has made some questionable calls recently, Jeff over at Ramsgab thinks they should get the benefit of the doubt. I'd have to agree with him.
- Mike Sando clarifies somewhat the idea of Atogwe being a UFA. He isn't. The league really needs to get a new CBA.
- Sando also weighs in on the Glover hiring. Great move by the Rams, although Jack Youngblood and Marshall Faulk probably aren't too happy it wasn't them.