Just like that, the week is almost over. Hopefully as we get closer to the real action, the Rams news section won't be filled with injury reports. Wishful thinking, I know, but one can hope. In the meantime, enjoy these links:
- Atogwe is apparently taking a trip to Seattle, but apparently it isn't to visit the Seahawks, as they don't want anything to do with him. Seriously dude, fire your agents. Even if he is injured, they either don't know how to sell a product, or they have him thinking he can make WAY too much (that could be all him though).
- At this point, all the L.A. stadium-heads need is a NFL team to make it happen. Kroenke is a good businessman first. Having an opportunity to go to the cash cow that is the Los Angeles market has to be appealing no matter how sentimental St. Louis is to him.
- David Vobora continues to fight. For a starting spot, to clear his name, you name it. Diggs is going to have his hands full if Spagnuolo can continue to work his magic on the former Mr. Irrelevant.
- Sando takes a look back at some of the story lines this offseason for the NFC West. Should we be thankful that the other divisional QB's could be as bad or worse then A.J. Feeley and/or Sam Bradford?
- The Seahawks claimed Cord Parks, former Rams CB, off waivers. He joins nine other corners on their team.
- Mel Kiper (with thanks to CaliRamMan) has his offseason "audit" of the Rams. Jerome Murphy and Rodger Saffold are supposed to make immediate impacts, according to him. Will 'the hair' be right?
- Tevin T. Broner has an interview of Sam Bradford up courtesy of NFL.com.