Here are some stories to take a look at today:
- Mike Sando takes a look at other QB's and what is realistic for one to expect for Sam Bradford's first year.
- STLToday takes a look at Brook Foster, and how after just one year after being drafted he's already on the outside looking in.
- Will over at Ramsherd wonders if the term "No Respect" will be brought up this year. Can a team respectfully think the other team is horrible? Is that even possible?
- If you haven't looked, Nick Wagoner's Sideline blog is a good way to catch up with the official happenings of the team.
- Yahoo Sports has the Rams ranked 27th in the league for QB's. Sure, the teams behind them aren't powerhouses, but for a team featuring a QB (apologies to AJ Feeley) that hasn't ever player before, Placing them ahead of the likes of Kyle Orton and Matt Moore (who actually had alright seasons) seems somewhat irresponsible.
That's all for today. I bet most of you will agree with me when I say that I'm anxious for football to return, regardless of how well the Rams do. With that being said, Go Rams!