Alright everyone...It's go time...
- Bernie says the Rams need to make a bold, statement-like move...by drafting the people the media have predicted for the last two months...Now, I've been thinking about this for a bit, and I think the Draft should be held like the Price is Right. When they call whoever they pick, they say, "Sam Bradford, come on down!" except without Drew Carey.
- In other startling news, Jim Thomas has us taking *gasp* SAM BRADFORD. Yeah, I'm stunned too.
- Jeff over at Ramsgab has a good list of players to target in the 2nd round. After we get...SAM BRADFORD!
- Will over at Ramsherd reveals the master of mock: the original draftnik.
- Mike Sando has a nice piece about the NFC West Draft plans. Does it include...SAM BRADFORD?
And if you just can't get enough:
Oh yes, he's that fast. Have a good draft day!