The draft is approaching...Believe it or not, I had a dream about the draft a few nights ago. The Rams picked Ndamukong Suh with #1 and then Colt McCoy at #33. Doesn't seem to unbelievable at this point. I'd say the only other option the Rams have at QB besides Bradford is McCoy, as much as I like Clausen. Anyway, here are the links for today:
- First off, Sando takes a look at the average draft position for pro bowlers. Not a bad to chart to take a look at, if you have the time.
- Jim Thomas takes a look at how to evaluate a QB.
- Will over at Ramsherd has some deadlines to look at. Coming up first is Stan Kroenke's decision on what to do with that teeny-tiny 40% ownership of the Rams.
- Jeff over at Ramsgab takes a look at some of the past QB's that played for the Rams. Tony Banks who?
- Could the Browns be interested in moving up? how does the 7th, 38th, 85th and 92nd picks look for #1?