Halfway through March, and we have some good news: Mr. Fells is back. This was something I was hoping the Rams could pull off, and luckily they did (albeit for only one year). Here are some other juicy stories for you to sink your teeth into:
- This Sam Bradford talk is all well and good, but let's stir up the pot, shall we? Here's a look at another quarterback taken at #1. Fat Camp might actually do him some good...
- Mike Sando has his take on the Kipenator's latest mock draft. When the hair speaks, you listen.
- Don't be one of those "nervous nellies." Be a pro like Bernie. Bradford, 2010.
- Will at Ramsherd takes us on a journey through the dumpsters of the NFL. Can you find another Danny Amendola?
- Want to take a chance on another quarterback? Why go Jimmy Clausen when you can go Brady Quinn. A.J could use some company...
[Note by VanRam, 03/11/10 7:11 AM EST ] Just thought I'd pop in with new details about Fells' contract. Last night, it was believed to be a $1.5 million deal, causing many of us to ask why the Rams didn't just tender the RFA an offer in the first place. Turns out, Fells' contract is for $770K and another $770K in incentives.