Today, this fine Monday we've been talking about a few things already. A few notes on the business side of things and that the Seahawks snagged the CFL's sack leader from last year. Here are some other stories for you:
- I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything, but both Bernie at STLToday and Mike Florio at ProFootballtalk.com take a look at a couple of factors that may (or may not) have something to do with our (in the works) new owner.
- Will at Ramsherd brings up an interesting point: Spagnuolo's "out clause", with conjunction of the sale of the Rams, means the coach can leave if the sale goes through. Not to say he's going somewhere (ahem...Nick Saban).
- Torry Holt was released from the Jaguars. He now joins Isaac Bruce in the unemployed list.
- Mike Sando takes another look at the Rams new trainer. ESPN also has a series taking a look at some available free agents (starting with the AFC divisions).
- Mocking the draft takes a look at some players that could change how the draft plays out. I wouldn't mind some of them in a Rams uniform...
Enjoy your Monday everyone!