Yes the title is a bit "Willie-esque" but hey, it seemed fitting.
The picture of Null getting sacked is also intended to tick you off a bit and get you "rowdy" and ready for the game. Did it work?
(Hang on for a few minutes while I ban about 20 spammers named something like Lu Mxgv, or xcvffgh. Take THAT! and THAT!.. PHEW! I feel better now...)
OK back to the post. Today is the day. The talking is over. The Rams have landed in San Francisco and are as ready as they've ever been to make a statement. Just what that statement will be is left to be seen. Let's hope for a, "We can win this division" statement.
On to the links:
- Here's an interesting piece on how the 49ers, "wanna be like Mike" (the Rams). I love the first two paragraphs, and so true!
- Sam Bradford has made an impression on Kurt Warner. That's saying a lot about the kid for sure. Only 8 games into his career, and he's already the second most popular QB in Rams history (according to Bernie).
- It's pretty much unanymous, the PD guys say Sam is the leader for ROY so far. I can't argue with that, and that's nothing to do with me being partial.
- Are the Rams heading for a crash and burn second half due to a, "rookie wall"? With all the young guys on the roster, it's something to keep an eye on.
- Here's an article by FOX Sports that I absolutely love the title to.. the Niners chasing the Rams has a nice ring to it doesn't it?
- Yours truly filled in for VanRam last night on TurfShowRadio with 3k, have a listen. It was a blast! Thanks to all the callers for making the show extra special as usual.
That's about it for the links and like I said, the talk is over. Enjoy today's early games and then get ready for the Rams-Niners matchup. I love football... I donno about you, but I feel lost during the off season.