Are you excited to actually watch good football? I am. I'll admit, I haven't caught all the Rams games. However, I'm somewhat happy I didn't. Anyway, I'm sure it will be a good batch of games this weekend. Here's hoping the Vikings play the Packers again...The links for today include:
- Will at Ramsherd links a story about the concussion dilemma that is gripping the league. The spokesman? One ex-Ram Kyle Turney. He talks about giving our former owner a big naked hug, but this whole thing seems kind of ridiculous. It's a proven problem, and something needs to be done. Stop with the committees and get something on paper. I can't think of a better situation that could be considered a "no brainer."
- Will at Ramsherd also points an article at the Five Tool Blog by Ted Carlson. Five Easy Steps to fixing the Rams. If it were only so easy.
- In a response to Van's fanshot about Charlie Armey's verbal bitchslapping of Mike Martz, the crazy ex-coach had only glowing things to say. Looks like somebody is looking for a job...
- Speaking of everyone's favorite Ram, Marc Bulger is apparently either considering playing somewhere else, or retiring. The Rams also have quite a few RFA's ERFA's and UFA's. Yeah this CBA thing is really acronym A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G.
- Mike Sando is right about one thing: the Rams are far from the backstabbing days of old. It's always nice when the team can get along.
- Sando also has his team wrap-up for the season. There are a few positive things, but what do you expect from a 1-15 team.