Happy Sunday morning everyone. As you may have heard, there's not much new in the way of football to talk about. That's okay, we'll need a little breather before camp starts and things get really crazy...in a good way. Since this has kind of been history week on the site, I thought for a lazy Sunday it might be fun to have some trivia. The prize? You get the satisfaction of being a walking, talking textbook of Rams knowledge. Impress your friends! I'm going to throw out a few questions this morning, take a stab at them in the comments. Hint, all this information is available, thanks to the magic of the interwebs. Try to answer without Google first. I'll post a few more questions this afternoon, trying to make them harder as the day goes on. Get you piece of Rams trivia pie...
- Which Rams QB has the lowest single season INT% (interceptions as a percentage of total pass attempts), and what season was it?
- True or false: No Rams return man has ever scored a TD on a kick return AND a punt return in the same season.
- Who holds the record for the most field goals made from 50 yards or more?
- What percentage stake in the team does Stan Kroenke own?
- Prior to 1999, the last time the Rams won a championship was in what year?
- How many times did Steve Spagnuolo coach in the World League/NFL Europe?